Thursday 29 May 2014

Film Locations

Hi all,

I am back from my hols (Nerja, Spain...warm sun, cold sea) with what (for me) passes for a tan. I am straight back into the whole book-marketing thing, and I am seeking local knowledge from anyone who lives in Oxfordshire or surrounding counties...

I am starting the process of creating a short film, maybe 15-45 seconds long, as a trailer for "Spiral; The Finding." I am looking for two particular locations, and wonder if anyone knows any places that are like this?

Location 1: a bleak, windswept, hilly landscape with a body of water in or near it.

Location: 2 an underground corridor/tunnel with stone walls...the older the better.

Obviously these would need to be places where they are happy to have people film royalty-free.

If anyone knows, do drop me a line, I really appreciate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment