Tuesday 1 April 2014

Hi all :)

Hooray, my new blog is up and running at last ! A massive thanks goes out to fellow author Marissa de Luna for giving me loads of technical help and marketing pointers, particularly Twitter (me: "Marissa, what's Twitter? What does it do?")....because let's face it, I'm not the most technically minded of bods! Still, despite all her very kind help,  I hit a few snags, which resulted in much frustrated clicking and cussing at 9:30 last night. Anyway, it's all up and running....for now!

I'm also REALLY excited because my debut novel, Spiral;The Finding, went live on Amazon Kindle on the 15th of March. Immediately following this I was felled with a chest infection, and haven't been able to do much marketing to date, but I'm getting back on the proverbial horse now and starting to build an internet presence for myself, bit by laborious bit.

The Finding is the first in a series of YA historical fiction novels, set on a remote island in the Scottish Hebrides in 1446. Teenaged midwife Rosie MacBain is skilled at what she does; whether that be delivering a baby, setting a bone, or keeping her four orphaned sisters from the brink of destitution. But on the day her youngest sister discovers an ancient piece of silver buried on their land, an old face from Rosie’s childhood returns to the village. From that moment on, Rosie must decide which is more important to her; her craft, her sisters, her love...or her life.

You can order it here;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spiral-The-Finding-Audrina-Paisley-ebook/dp/B00IVMWXM2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396351946&sr=8-1&keywords=spiral+the+finding

The next installment in the Spiral series is is the works, and I'm also working on another, unaffiliated, historical fiction novel.

So give Spiral a read, and watch this space for all things book-related, and more besides.....

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the Blog :-) To all potential 'Spiral' readers out there - get a copy! it's a great read, you'll be hooked, trust me.

    ReplyDelete